- Work in a fast-paced and exciting environment
- Boost your career as a Travel Agent
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A company that focuses on travel services and corporate travel management.
In this role you will be the primary point of contact for one dedicated customer and provides active travel consultation towards the business customers, including providing travel details and up-selling of related product.
A snapshot of this opportunity
- You will search and confirm travel reservations for the customer
- Provide travel offers and general travel advice to travelers
- With your strong understanding of a client travel policy, you will guide and consistently provide consultation to the customer
- Excellent knowledge and application of travel supplier rules
- Provide the customer with the required industry information, such as low fares, exchange costs and penalties
- Fulfill all requests regarding necessary regulations (DOT, TSA, passports, visas, etc.)
- Support BCD Travel and client driven initiatives
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Experience in a customer service-oriented position
- Fluency in English Language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German, Dutch or French is a must
- Knowledge in GDS Sabre
- Demonstrate understanding of customer servicing excellence
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgement
Offering unique, often global, experiences that empower you to develop and grow within the organisation and many other benefits!