- Do you have +1 year experience in a customer service support role?
- Do you speak English&Spanish fluently?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Multinational company of leisure and sport based in Baix Llobregat
- Guarantee timely, complete resolution of problems reported by clients via telephone or email support, though the delivery of parts and/or scheduling of on-site visits by Technical Engineers.
- Handle support request originating from clients and transfer of the resultant parts order to the back office
- Guarantee customer satisfaction by profesional technical assistance standards related to costs,s ervice quality and quickness
- Guarantee product data collection from the market
- Manage the collection feedback sata related to the products
- Proactively support CATs in order to keep support costs down
- Effective recording and management of incoming cases (technical issues and requies) and Customer complaints
- Act as first-line troubleshooting and timely escalation to meet customer SLA's
- Interact with Service Teams to ensure timely resolution of issues in line with Customer SLA's
- Maintain data accuracy within the working systems at all times
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 1-3 years experience in a call center enviroment or in a customer service support role
- High School Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Languages: Spanish and English fluently
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills alomg with active listening
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Familiarty with CRM systems
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Temporary contract with Page Personnel ETT (maternity leave)