Team leader Italian / Team leader italiano
¿Tienes experiencia gestionando equipos?
¿Hablas italiano e inglés?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Empresa líder de reparto internacional.
Descripción de la oferta
Your job will focus on two core areas. The first is to support the local sales team in growing local restaurants available for delivery with the company. The second is to grow and train the team to ensure that sales targets are exceeded. You will:
- Manage a multilingual team of Telesales Agents focused on selling to SMB restaurants.
- Help build your team - source, interview, and hire top inside sales personnel in the Madrid area.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your team and manage accordingly.
- Provide support for your team as they contact leads and close new deals.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to help increase your team's productivity.
- Provide weekly and monthly performance reports with your team.
- Develop objectives for the call center's day-to-day activities.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources.
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics.
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 3+ years of telesales experience with a track record of being a top performer.
- 2+ years of telesales management experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High literacy in CRM applications. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- High-energy and fearless - you'll do whatever it takes to win.
- Self-starter - you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.
- Natural leader - you pride yourself on your ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Self-motivated - you are able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Problem solver - you can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans.
*Salary. 20.000 - 22.000 € + 8.000 - 9.000 € bonus
En Page Personnel creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.