- PageGroup Shared Services Centre in Barcelona
- Interesting role for recruiters with native level of French
Acerca de nuestro cliente
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organisation with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
After a period of training on our tools, our processes and candidate calls, you will become a member of a team of Talent Recruiters. As such, your main responsibilities will be:
- Brief to discover the precise needs of the clients (being able to deal with technical or tertiary positions; permanent positions/ block-releases / internships…)
- Search for candidates (direct approach, social networks, job boards, the publishing of ads on the internet ...)
- Phone pre-qualifications of the candidates.
- Implementation of actions to identify candidates on the most demanding positions.
- Update of the databases and team progress reporting.
- Constant link with candidates to ensure the expected level of quality.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Graduated with a Bachelor or Master, you have at least one experience (block-release or internship included), ideally in recruitment.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You can interact with all types of profiles, from an experienced candidate to a freshly graduated and to be able to appear convincing.
- You are a challenger and like to surpass yourself daily.
- You are curious, rigorous and autonomous. Your adaptability, your reactivity, your dynamism and your sense of responsibility will be undeniable assets for this position.
Experience in a very multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC)