Talent Development Specialist (h/m)
Talent Development Specialist (h/m)
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 40 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
Under the responsibility of the Talent Director for Support Functions, and in close collaboration with the other Talent Development Specialist, the Talent Development team lead actively coordinates the planning, delivery, follow-up and improvement of the training program for all employees based in the Shared Services Center.
This position will be critical to support the implementation and enhancement of a development roadmap of bespoke and collective talent activities that secures the capabilities we need to deliver the organizations' long-term strategy and short-term objectives. They will interact with senior stakeholders of Group Support at regional level, with regional Talent Development teams and support the global digital learning team in the creation, implementation and delivery of a cohesive blended learning curriculum for the various target groups, aligned to the business needs.
- Run regular learning needs analyses throughout the center to ensure training effectiveness and consistency with the development needs of all employees.
- Provide regular updates to the training contents to ensure consistent quality and continuous improvement in the learning offer.
- Design and implement adapted learning solutions aligned to business requirements, ensuring priorities are met in terms of content and group target.
- Monitor KPIs and evaluate our learning curriculums in terms of learner experience and business impact, driving a culture of continuous improvement using digitalization.
- Main interface as Talent Development lead for Support Functions for regional development activities and programs, in contact with the Talent Development Manager Group, to support the deployment of digital learning solutions at global level.
- Coaching managers for career development in order to blend the acquired knowledge into everyday situations.
- Ensure all learning content is aligned to create a unified vision, values and principles that underpin our commitment to internal development and the digitalization of it.
- Identify internal & external resources to support learning & development initiatives
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5 years + of experience in providing trainings in a multicultural environment, preferably in a Shared Services Center, with exposure to support functions employees, and / or with exposure to different levels of seniority (from recently-on-boarded employees to people Managers)
- Experience in instructional design/ conception will be a plus
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English, preferably additional European local languages (Spanish, French, German, Italian preferred).
- Highly organized and proactive, able to anticipate and tackle action where needed
- Able to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, suppliers and colleagues, with high levels of credibility
- Able to adapt to local culture and to understand potential barriers or opportunities
- Travels can happen on exceptional basis
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional