- Talent Acquisition Senior
- SaaS Company in the e-learning sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
SaaS Company in the e-learning sector
- Lead and continue to build a strong team of Talent Acquisition professionals.
- Translate the Business strategy, and our vision and values and proactively implement them into global recruitment strategies and actions.
- Lead the different global recruitment processes to ensure high quality hires on time.
- Work closely with the CEO and Managers in order to define the organizational structure and processes, and recruit the best talent.
- Act as a change-agent as company is scaling up, improving the employee experience.
- Collaborate closely with the Executives and Managers as a thought leader for recruiting philosophies, processes, tools and tactics aligned with the objectives of the business.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- At least 5 years of experience leading Recruitment / Talent.
- Proven track record of hiring incredible talent across a myriad of teams, functions and regions and consistently optimizing time-to-hire.
- Previous experiences where he/she could bring positive and relevant impact in the different areas of HR: KPIs or OKRs metrics that generated impact in the organization.
- Very fluent in English and Spanish (verbal and written).
- Results-Driven, Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed.
- Motivational leader with a growth mindset who can set and clearly articulate the team mission and vision.
- A strong relationship-builder, consultative with influencing skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in building a strong employer brand from the Recruitment and Talent perspective is a plus
- Strong interest in learning about other HR fields and stepping out of your comfort zone.
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment.
- An inspiring working space in the center of Madrid.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development.