- International Vaccine Pharmaceutical Company
- LSO for Pharmacovigilance Department
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Pharmaceutical Company with more than 70 years of history, specialized in the global development of immunotherapy.
- Experience in data entry: Intake, triag and process cases and write narratives of AE and SAE, as required.
- Experience in PV archive
- Experience with PV data bases and case management
- Experience in periodic redaction/update/creation of PV SOPs
- PV legislation Knowledge (Spanish and European), GVP modules
- Valuable experience in management of PV of NIS (non-interventional studies).
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor´s Degree (preferably in Pharmacy) + Master in pharmaceutical industry + Valuable PV postgraduate
- Proactive, good communication skills (verbal and written), accurate, detail orientated, teamwork skills, self-management skills, time management, adequate computer skills especially Microsoft word, excel and power point
- Fluent Spanish and English
- Career opportunities and professional development
- Be part part of a global team in a very innovative project