Software Technical Manager
Great opportunity for a Software Technical Manager
Online Voting Company in Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Worldwide leader in secure electronic voting, election management and election modernization solutions.
Descripción de la oferta
- Direct responsible for the delivery of a group of projects
- Participate in solution definition at proposal stage under the lead of pre-sales of Bid Manager
- Maintain a coherent global vision for his projects while ensuring that involved teams are coordinated
- Responsible for the project methodology implementation, ensuring it is properly followed according to the departmental guidelines
- Act as product owner for the teams
- Owner of the agile framework for projects
- Provides support to Operations for production issues such as monitoring production cycles, performing configuration updates, and testing production fixes
- Works with partners (outsourcing companies) to monitor and ensure the solution is aligned with design and SoW
- Responsible for the design, maintenance and documentation of different APIs
- Accountable for the existence and maintenance of the technical documentation of the project
- Collaborate with developer to build code, manage issues, and successfully deploy our software focused in the generation of the documentation needed
- Collaborate with developers to create and maintain application deploy scripts, for deploying internal environments and provide the needed documentation
- Make sure Security and IT departments know all the special details of the solution
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- English advanced user, both spoken and written.
- University degree in computer science, or equivalent level.
- At least 3 years in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Java-related tools: Eclipse, maven, etc.
- Knowledge of QA processes and tools.
- Knowledge of data access applications development (SQL, JDBC). Oracle DB is preferred.
- Proven experience managing high-skilled teams.
- Experience in multiplatform development (Linux, UNIX, Windows).
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer or QA Engineer. Occasional travels to participate in software deployment, sometimes upon short notice.
- Experience working with open source tools, libraries and products.
Good Salary + perks