- Contrato indefinido
- Plan de carrera
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Technology industry based in Estonia.
- Describe the technical requirements and solution for large-scale software systems.
- Analyse and challenge the systems, requirements, and projects, find synergies, make recommendations for improvements, support in prioritizations
- Improve system design and architecture to ensure high stability, performance, and reliability of the product.
- Finding solutions that meet the needs and requirements and collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to deliver high quality work in rapid product development.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
These things are a must:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in web-applications system analyses.
- Experience in writing use cases and user stories; describing data models/system algorithms; cloud services (E.eg: Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud) and visualization of requirements (E.eg: Axure or similar).
- Technical design and analysis focus, flexibility, openness to change.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about relational databases (E.eg: MS SQL, PostgreSQL), know-how about technical languages and UML.
- Experience and understanding of different system design patterns - DDD, CQRS, Event-Driven design, Microservices.
- Understanding architecture of highly scalable applications.
- Experience describing a large-scale cloud service.
- Basic understanding of container platforms like Docker and Kubernetes.
- 100% remote
- Competitive salary, depends on your professional background.