Service Desk Analyst Italian (6 months Temporary Position)
Multinational company hires in Barcelona
Great opportunity for IT Talents
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
The Service Desk Analyst will be part of a team ensuring the delivery of quality service and support in their following day-to-day activities/responsibilities:
- Recording / logging in ticketing tool (Manage Engine Service Desk Plus - internally known as GSD)
- Call analysis / identification / handling and troubleshooting (most issues will require the ability to "shadow" / connect to the customers desktop and navigate to understand the issue/request)
- Provide Excellent Customer Support.
- Follow up and solving complex IT incidents.
- Escalate incidents to Level 3 when unable to resolve.
- Responding to incoming emails.
- Ensuring that service quality levels meet expectations.
This is part of the ongoing internal training and development of the EMEA Service Desk team.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- We are looking for a Team player with a native level of Italian plus a high level of English
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role - Help desk, Service desk, Technical Support (Level 1-2)
- Experience with Service logging / ticketing tools
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and Office
- Previous customer service experience
What we are offering you:
- Working in a young and multicultural environment (more than 30 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexibility and work-life balance