Service Desk Analyst ITA/FR (h/m) PageGroup Shared Services Centre
PageGroup Shared Service Center
Service Desk Analyst ITA/FR (h/m)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
- Call analysis / identification / handling and troubleshooting (most issues will require the ability to 'shadow' / connect to the customers desktop and navigate to understand the issue/request)
- Call recording / logging in ticketing tool (Manage Engine Service Desk Plus - internally known as GSD)
- Call escalation
- Call prioritisation
- Call resolving (where possible)
- Call closing and confirmation with the user
- Gathering of missing information concerning issues / incidents
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- To be fluent in written and oral English and either Italian or French (another EU language is a plus)
- Extremely strong customer service skills (most interaction with customers is undertaken over the telephone so analysts must be a able to articulate clearly and with confidence
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels including Executive Board Level
- Ability to handle demanding customers in a pressurised environment
- 1 year + experience working within service desk / customer service environment
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional