- Multinational retail company
- Business Development position
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational retail company leading the sector
The responsabilities for the Senior US Sales Manager will be:
- Planning and executing the strategy. Prospecting, identifying potential leads, and converting them into recurrent clients
- Working market goals with North America understanding the market to identify and promote new business opportunities for the brand. Making data-driven decisions to optimize sales.
- Owning and managing the pipeline to successful closure, including the communication between customers and the logistics team.
- Focus on sales and growth opportunities & driving the growth of their assigned areas
- Building and maintaining a strong and positive relationship with allocated channel - representing the brand in a way that reflects well values, brand, and ensures a high degree of customers satisfaction with the service and support received
- Overseeing appropriate execution of all the supply sides issues and ensuring best service is provided to the customers
- The role requires both support current business activity and also to act as a catalyst for business growth - in line with market growth priorities.
- Acting as the key point of contact for our customers within Ostrichpillow to ensure customer satisfaction.
- At all times, looking for solutions and improvements that allow good practice to be shared and problems tackled pro-actively - helping the business improve efficiency and effectiveness
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The Senior US Sales Manager must have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, empathy and ability to communicate clearly with customers and team members to deliver solutions quickly and thoughtfully.
- A passionate salesperson. Proactive and dedicated, with a solutions-focused approach and strong attention to detail, having knowledge of sales workflow and processes.
- Sales skills: negotiation and sales techniques. Face to face and cold calls / emails.
- Be a well organized multi-task, with easy management at the time of working with numbers.
- Flexibility in working hours due to multi geography clients. Attend trade shows around the world.
- Perfect English, multiple languages (Spanish) would be a bonus.
- +5 years of Business Development Sales Experience in a similar market industry or position
- Experience in trade shows, experience with CRM.
- Good time management, delegation and prioritization skills, Business planning, Sales planning and strategy and Brand awareness
The company offers to the Senior US Sales Manager:
- Training Program - Personal development
- Competitive salary package
- Hybrid working models - Working from anywhere where you work best
- Flexible hours and flexible holiday policy - Aligned with team
- Space for growth in growing market & growing team
- 1 global offsite retreat a year with the whole team and working in a creative fresh youthful environment