- Aerospace Company
- Great opportunity for building an excepcional career
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a designer and manufacturer of miniature satellites.
Thay are transforming how satellites are designed, built and launched, affording government and commercial entities significant advantages over other technologies, including accelerated launch times, decreased costs on many fronts and amplified resiliency to external threats. Offices around Barcelona.
The essential job functions of the Telecommunications Engineer (m/f) include the following, but are not limited to:
- Develop projects from concept to completion.
- Conduct field investigations and prepare reports for R&D.
- Responsible for data entry, document revision and control of all generated information.
- Conduct tests to validate the design and the circuits.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The Telecommunications Engineer (m/f) should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Telecomunications Engineering.
- Experience with microcontroller programming (STM would be highly valued).
- Minimum of 4-5 years of hands-on experience with hardware and firmware design for space applications.
- Mandatory: Experience with Aerospace applications.
- Experience with PCB Schematics design software.
- Experience with simulation software such as SPICE.
- Strong analysis and practical problem-solving abilities to improve designs.
- Oral, written and diagrammatic communication skills, with the ability to translate complex ideas into clear concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with other engineers.
- Flexibility/adaptability in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Good English written and oral communication skills.
Career opportunities and professional development.