- Senior Software Engineer (JAVA)
- International SaaS company from Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is an international company, based in Barcelona with more than 10 years of experience in the market. They are focused on the development of complex SaaS product, which will provide efficient and better solutions in terms of business administration.
They work in an international environment using English as the main language, and they also has bought new offices here in Barcelona. They are also providing a large list of Perks, including insurance and remote work.
- Design and implement new functionalities and architectures using JAVA.
- Design and implement solution architecture to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical deliverables.
- Carry out different integrations between software and a large list of connectors (Cloud, BigData, Relational and no relational Database, ERP, CRM...).
- Develop additional features on existing applications.
- Help define non-functional requirements and build systems capable of meeting them.
- Deliver API enabled components and microservices.
- Be part of a distributed Agile team and contribute to its success and improvement.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Highly proficient with Java (8-11) and modern enterprise frameworks e.g. Spring / SpringBoot.
- Experience with other programming languages are well valuated (Python, C++, C...)
- Proficient with TDD/BDD, SQL/NoSQL databases and REST/SOAP webservices.
- Experience or an interest in Microservices / DevOps environments (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience or an interest in cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience in integrations with different connectors like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Hive, MongoDB, SQL, Oracle, Salesforce... will be well valuated.
- Fluent English.
- 100% Remote Work.
- All the holidays that you need!
- Free insurance.
- Transport and Restaurant tickets.
- Discounts in different services like internet.
- Great budget for training.
- Stock options.