- Multinational company leader in product development of home care products
- R&D department
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a multinational company global leader in product development and manufacturing of Home & Personal Care FMCG products.
The responsibilities of the Senior Packaging Designer are:
- Understand packaging design processes including the ability to define die-lines and to create artworks.
- Define and communicate fresh and innovative packaging design proposals with a clear lean, value creation focus.
- UnderstandandsynthetizeFMCGbusinessrequirements, userinsightsandtechnologicalconstraints.
- Prepare client presentations, able to communicate the key benefits and features of the proposals.
- Generate material specifications.
- Rapidlyprototype and refine designs to evaluate user understanding and interest.
- Createspackaging prototypes for internal evaluation and sales/marketing meetings.
- Oversee final packagingmock-upsandproductionartworks.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The successful candidate for the Senior Packaging Designer position must have/be:
- At least a bachelor's degree in Packaging / Industrial Design.
- +5 years' experience in packaging design, FMCG preferred.
- Fluent with Impact CAD and/or Artios CAD Software preferred.
- User, Business and Technology understanding.
- Detail oriented and professional.
- Ability to take criticism & client feedback.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Awareness of current trends.
- Business-oriented mindset.
- Understanding of user-centered design process and lean methodologies.
- Ability to align design solutions with strategic business/marketing objectives.
- Real understanding of print production/manufacturing/assembly process, packaging materials, including paperboard types and finishes, blisters.
- Capable of handling and prioritizing multiple projects within a fast pace environment while maintaining attention to details and timings.
- Work under tight deadline pressure and adapt quickly and amicably to changes in project, scope and schedule.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate ideas both verbally and visually (fluent with Microsoft PowerPoint).
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Proficiency in English.
- EU citizenship or permanent residency required.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional