Senior HR Associate (UK Market)
Global HR team based in Barcelona!
Participate in the development of fast growing multinational!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading multinational with SSC in Barcelona.
Descripción de la oferta
Daily activities include Responsibility for:
Supporting and coaching Managers through: Performance Management, Performance Reviews, Employee Relations, Probationary Period Management
- Industrial Relations
- Investigations for ethics & compliance. Contact for all aspects of labour law (Labour and Social Law)
- Ad hoc organisational change projects
- Author ER and Performance related policies and tools.
- Performance Metrics
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
To be considered for this role - the selected individual will need to have experience in as many of the areas below as possible:
- Be a positive professional and motivator
- HR Project Management
- Professional implementation of Performance & ER initiatives and processes
- Strong Stakeholder Management - ability to lead, manage and train managers
- Be prepared for unplanned accelerated requirements
- Meaningful ER and Business knowledge
- Coaching HR knowledge that can be replicated, transferred to employees and partners (consulting)
- We move fast, push the boundaries, drive ourselves to be better and deliver more. Ideal candidates will jump right in and be at home in this environment. You need to take the initiative and focus on delivery. If something is missing - figure out how to fill the gap and keep moving.
- Experience working in a global and multi-cultural environment is a major plus - we span a lot of countries, different people, different approaches - all linked to the common goal of getting our projects/initiatives delivered and doing them well.
- Many challenges are resolved by having good business/technical judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness/ability to find the answer.
Skills and Training:
- Native English Speaker
- Ability to simplify, refine and clearly articulate issues - problem-solving abilities
- Quality first approach
- Strong educational background, BSc (Business, HR or related) required
- Minimum 8 years' Experience in HR Environment
- Good knowledge of labour and social Law
- Can do attitude, solutions orientated and an eye for detail
- Ambitious, with a desire to grow with the business
- Experience with PeopleSoft and HR related Systems
- Experience in an international organisation; able to work with diverse and remote teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a drive to succeed, not just for self, but for team and company.
- Base salary + bonus
- Additional benefits
- Career opportunities