- Important american multinational company located in barcelona city
- Fluent English + SAP
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important American multinational company located in the center of Barcelona city.
- Managing all main and sub ledger (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets) accounting activities in local Financial System Software
- Preparing VAT tax return, give support in transfer price documentation and other governmental reports like statistical reports.
- Provide support for Income Tax return preparation
- Coordinate the monthly closing process locally, with external service providers (payroll, Fixed Assets) and with Controlling team
- Be the contact person for statutory auditors for all questions related to statutory audit
- Provide support and book all relevant transactions regarding the liquidation of the company
- Prepare various reports to be uploaded in HFM for the monthly closing and Forecast
- Being responsible for the monthly Intercompany Reconciliation
Project effectively and realise efficiently key performance indicators in the areas of:
- Reporting done within reporting deadlines
- Cost/ Resource Input
- Compliance/ integrity
- Quality of output
- On-going process improvements
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Work experience as an accountant in an international company with additional qualifications are a big plus
- Good knowledge of German, Austrian or Dutch tax law (VAT, Corporate Income Tax) - international tax experience and Transfer price knowledge is beneficial
- Strong accounting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills and experience with accounting software & Microsoft Office applications.
- Good communicator with fluency in German or dutch and the ability to influence and build relationships internally
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Effective in working in a team environment with minimal supervision and with the ability to work independently and systematically
- In addition to drive & commitment to achieve personal and company goals, conceptual thinking and a continuous improvement mentality complement the profile
Maintains a Customer Focus - Demonstrating exceptional service to both internal and external customers giving high priority to understanding and satisfying the customer.
Takes Ownership - Demonstrates a continuous drive to achieve superior results and takes responsibility for those results.
Is a Team Player - Has the ability to collaborate effectively with others to achieve common goals. Recognizes situations in which team members need to work together to solve work task at hand.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional