- Multinational Company
- International envriorment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization, and implementation projects.
- Contact with different C-levels of EMEA offices.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients.
- Assisting in defining the scope of a project/opportunities, estimating efforts and project timelines.
- Participation in the implementation of the management and monitoring program.
- Coordination with the technical department of functionalities.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 3-5 years of experience as SAP FICO consultant
- Experience in global projects and project rollout.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of design, configuration and testing of core Financial Accounting (FI) and Managerial Accounting (CO).
- Good experience and knowledge of Accounts Payable, General ledger, Fixed Assets accounting, consolidation, bank accounting, Controlling objects - Profit Center, Cost Center, Internal Orders, allocation cycles etc.
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing business environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Fluent in English - both speaking & in writing.
- Intermediate in Spanish.
- Finance (accountancy) education background.
- Great inter-personal skills, team player.
- Strong knowledge in ABAP and experience in MM desirable but not mandatory.
Good salary Package