SAP FICO Integration Expert
One of the most well known insurance company globaly
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global Insurance Company with a Regional hub based out of Barcelona to service teams in the EMEA region.
Descripción de la oferta
As a SAP FICO Integration Expert your main responsibilities will involve
- Coordinate Operational Support Team to improve production support and incident management
- Understands customer's processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit.
- Supports application testing, implementation and training activities
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables
- Ensures customer centricity and data security are central to all proposed business & IT solutions
- Performs Business Process Modelling and Business Process Re-engineering, as required
- Understands the overall requirements and solution design across multiple project workstreams including the end to end view of any system changes
- Works with the business to shape the business case and provides expert consultancy
- Works with PM and contributes to the overall Program and Service Management
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
As a SAP FICO Integration Expert your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- University degree in IT and/or Business or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years' experience in SAP FiCo or Data integration Projects
- Ability to work independently
- Awareness of a broad range of Data analysis technique
KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Good experience with SAP FI/CO modules specialized in Finance Accounting and Reporting
- NewGL required; Special Ledger would be a plus
- IFRS & other GAAPs knowledge highly appreciated
- Good understanding of SAP / non SAP interfacing landscape
- Strong background and Hands-on experience in SQL and databases
- Good experience in Data integration Projects and preferably integrating finance systems
- Preferably experience working with power center and/or other ETL tools
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong English (written and spoken).
- Good communication, listening and questioning skills
- Attention to detail
- Good business knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Workshop facilitator skills
- Ability and confidence to challenge and influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and priorities
Be part of an international environment with established practices for remote work and digital delivery.
En Page Personnel creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.