- Salesforce Developer
- Multinational company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company in the engineering sector
- Drive the implementation of company CRM roadmap across the areas of Customer Master Data Management, Sales & Marketing, Pricing, and Customer Service Management.
- Gather business requirements and work together with the business area leads (both globally and locally) and drive their prioritization.
- Break-down functional requirements into comprehensible user stories to ensure a harmonization and alignment of the requirements across the different business parties.
- Take existing processes and applications to the next level, establishing standardized processes and performance monitoring tools across the organization.
- Perform fit/gap analysis of requirements gathered, and support the Global Head of CRM & Digital IT in the estimation efforts for their implementation.
- Create functional and technical specifications for the build of the IT solutions.
- Prepare, document and execute test cases to verify the IT solutions built.
- Support business users by providing solution expertise and guidelines along the project lifecycle, from analysis of requirements until the deployment and go-live.
- Coordinate other company teams in the integration of CRM and Digital IT platforms both between them and with other systems and applications within company ICT landscape.
- Organize and conduct Q&A, and Webinar workshop sessions globally.
- Prepare and distribute newsletters covering news and updates related to the team.
- Deliver Management Reporting and KPI's within the areas of responsibility, both from a (business) user adoption and system performance perspective.
Support the execution CRM and Digital business initiatives both globally and locally.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Our SAlesforce Developer must be a Developer with a track record of competency in the field of CRM, including at least 5 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Proficient functional Salesforce application skills proven in multiple projects participation (minimum 5 years of professional experience, including international roll-outs).
- Strong business domain knowledge, adequate legislation, standards and best practices in areas of Customer Management, Sales & Marketing, and Customer Service.
- Very good interpersonal, communication and work self-organization skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in end-client environment.
- Target oriented and professional work attitude.
- Master degree from an accredited institution, with degree preferred in Computer Science or Information Technology systems security, or similar field (advanced degree preferred).
- Salesforce certifications (Architect, Administrator and/or consultant preferred).
- Experienced in large and global-scale consulting firms, and/or Industrial and/or Chemical companies.
- PM Certifications (PMP, Prince2…).
- Certified Scrum master, or other Agile certifications.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English.
- Driving License.
- The candidate must be in possession of a EU working permit.
The candidate must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time-once the global pandemic health situation allows it-.
Great Career path and salary package