- Our client is a successful Investment company
- The successful candidate will have previously worked in the financial sector.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a successful Investment company.
The key duties for this candidate will be split between Office Management and Sales Assistant, with the following tasks:
- Supporting up to 3 partners with daily duties - diary, inbox management, travel
- Event management both internal and client events
- Main Point of Contact for Office
- HR (recruitment support, Onboarding, Holiday/ sickness tracing)
- Finance (expenses, invoicing)
- Preparing documents and communications for both the customer care and the sales support center about new products and internal procedures.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The successful candidate will need to be minimum Bachelors degree educated and must have experience in Financial Services with exposure to working in a FCA regulated environment.
The candidate will have worked in a busy team with some office management exposure to support the running of a busy office, be able to manage a busy schedule and have exposure to protect management.
English, Spanish and German C2 Level.
This Office Manager will provide the right candidate an opportunity to really develop their career and take on an exciting challenge. It will all the candidate the ability to utilise their knowledge of running an office in a Financial Services setting and join a team that will offer collaboration, growth and development!