- Multinational Company
- Permanent Contract
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global Multinational Company
As member of the RPA Team you will be asked to work in an agile framework, use your criteria to decide on the best approach to automate processes, and keep a proactive and critical mindset.
- Development, quality review and testing of robots in UiPath.
- Optimization of the existing robots.
- Support our internal customers with assessing their existing processes for automation opportunities to improve process effectiveness and quality.
- Adhere to and expand on our set of Best Practices in RPA Development
- Stay tunned to latest trends in Process Automation. Propose improvements based those trends.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or similar areas.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in designing and developing RPA solutions in UiPath.
- Desired programming skills in VBA, VB.Net and C#.
- Experience automating processes in SAP and Microsoft's O365 Suite.
- Knowledge in other Programming Languages and RPA software development will be valued.
- Know-How in Business Processes like Finance, SCM and Operations.
- Hands-on and solution-oriented personality.
- Experience in technologies connected to the world of process automation, such as process mining, document understanding, API development, will be highly regarded.
- Very good communication skills (written and spoken) in English.