Regulatory Project Manager (H/M)
Excelente oportunidad de desarrollo profesional en Regulatory
Consultora de Regulatory especializada en mercado Internacional
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Regulatory and highly competitive company, mainly focused on innovative projects of biotechnology companies, where >70% of them are from international locations.
Descripción de la oferta
The responsibilities will be:
- Managing, supervising and executing projects.
- Interacting with clients.
- Conducting strategic reports (i.e. gap analysis, road maps).
- Provide weekly detailed progress reports.
- Contribute to internal brainstorming sessions regarding ongoing projects.
- Identify problems and propose solutions for ongoing projects.
- Represent the company at scientific, regulatory conferences and scientific boards.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
It is requested:
- BS/MS degree or similar in human health related discipline.
- Experience in drug and/or medical device development and international regulatory processes.
- Proved experience in an international development-regulatory environment.
- Understanding preclinical and/or clinical drug development.
- Previous experience in regulatory procedures at the EMA and/or FDA is a plus.
- Work effectively and productively.
- Strong sense of integrity and confidentiality.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to get fully integrated in a dynamic, up to dated and intellectually challenging team.
What we offer:
- Full time contract and permanent position.
- Salary depending on experience.
- Other potential advantages to be discussed.
- Be part of an international and highly competitive team, mainly focused on innovative projects of biotechnology companies, where >70% of them are from international locations.