Regulatory Affairs Techician - Temporary Position (H/M)
35,000EUR - 40,000EURPublicado 05/12/2019
Regulatory Affairs Techician - Temporary Position
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Pharmaceutical based in Madrid.
Descripción de la oferta
- Prepare and keep updated and available Regulatory documentation including.
- Review and approve mock ups for labelling of the product, according authorities request.
- Contact person for any request made by internal and external stakeholders (authorities, international Regulatory groups, manufacturing sites…) for the products/activities under his/her responsibility. Main contact point for the Health authorities on any question about company products or company activities.
- Participate as Regulatory affairs contact person in due diligence activities, Audits or Inspections that could require regulatory assessment.
- Prepare the regulatory prescribing information for promotional materials and communicate this information to marketing departments.
- Prepare Regulatory answer to customer questions and Regulatory documentation for Hospital tenders.
- Coordinate competitive intelligence Regulatory activities relevant for the Business Unit.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, or Health Sciences.
- At least 2 years working as a Regulatory Affairs Techician in Pharmaceutical Company.
- Excellent oral and written English skills (C1).
- Available to work during 6 month.
Good opportunity to work in a important Pharmaceutical Company.