Regulatory Affairs with proficiency English (H/M)
Excellent opportunity to develop your career in an international environment
Specialist Consultancy company based in Regulatory Affairs (food & animal feed)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Specialist consultancy company advising companies on the Regulatory requirements for the food and animal feed industry.
Descripción de la oferta
- Become familiar with EU regulations and legislation, in relation to feed and food.
- Become familiar with and apply relevant EU/EFSA/EURL guidelines.
- Compile/write technical dossiers.
- Perform data audits/gap analyses in relation to feed and food products in the EU.
- Design studies to support dossiers.
- Write protocols and review study reports, as per EFSA/EU/EURL requirements.
- Monitor studies required for EU registration.
- Perform relevant statistical analyses of data from studies.
- Verify legal status of food/feed ingredients.
- Draft or review food/feed labels for compliance.
- Perform other office tasks as required.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Graduate in veterinary medicine, veterinary sciences, animal science, agronomist or similar.
- Fluent in English written and verbal.
- Previous experience in regulatory affairs is not required; any previous experience will be taken into account.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Advanced computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.
- Good knowledge of statistics.
- Driving licence.
- 6 month trial period + direct contract.
- Multicultural environment.