- Regulatory Affairs Specialist Junior
- Multinational Medical Devices Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Medical Devices Company.
Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Manager, the main responsibilities will be:
- Reviews and approves labels, labelling, and promotional materials.
- Review's product design and change documentation, performs regulatory assessments, and implements required regulatory actions.
- Works with business and cross-functional team to ensure alignment of global regulatory strategies with business objectives and implementation of the strategic plans.
- Execute regulatory strategies and tactical plans for submissions to international regulatory agencies.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences field.
- Al lest 1-3 years of experience within regulatory affairs area.
- Experience in the medical device field will be a plus.
- C1 English level is a must.
- Excellent problem solving and analytic skills.
- Willing to travel within Spain.
Good opportunity for your professional career to work in an important multinational.