Redactor de contenido- Francés nativo e Italiano
¿Tienes experiencia en redaccion de contenido?
¿Has trabajado alguna vez en Atencion al cliente?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Empresa de venta de prodcutos electronicos
Descripción de la oferta
- Copywriting and producing creative copy for social media
- Posting and editing social media content across several client channels
- Manage internal marketing channels such as updating content on company website and company social media channels
- Take part in organizing promotional events and traditional/ digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Contribute ideas in brainstorms
- Conducting market research and analyzing consumer trends for clients and projects when needed
- Prepare recap reports for clients that include: social media, web analytics, KPI tracking, etc
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories of our influencers, upcoming events and conferences, and award submissions
- Supporting team members in organizing various projects, such as schedule and organize brainstorms, take meeting notes, sharing meeting recaps, etc.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the team/client activities, such as picking up mail, arranging FedEx deliveries, arranging travel, etc
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Native level of French and fluent Italian
- College degree, preferably in Languages, Communication, or Marketing
- Strong copywriting and editing skills (This is a must!)
- Experience in social media and social media management platforms
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office, social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), Google applications (Doc, Drive, Spreadsheets) and other essential online applications
*Horario: M-F 9-18h
En Page Personnel creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.