Recruiter Page Executive Belgium - PageGroup Shared Services Centre (h/m)
International and multi-cultural company with great benefits in Barcelona
Take the next step as Executive Recruiter
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona, we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Descripción de la oferta
The candidate will conduct researches with the objectives of mapping the market, identifying potential candidates and will participate to the search strategy. She/he will report directly to a Senior Manager Talent Acquisition & Resourcing and will provide support to the entire Page Executive team in Belgium from our office in Barcelona with the following responsibilities:
- Support the development of a national or international search strategy.
- Is constantly in contact by phone, email with a network of Executive candidates.
- Learn more about the client and its relevant industry, competitors and its market position and be able to apply that knowledge to the search process.
- Develop active & passive candidate pipelines for existing and future mandates.
- Active involvement in the search selection process (from evaluation to contract management).
- Identify target companies and individuals using various resources including inhouse databases, associations, directories and Internet.
- Maintain market information with web sites, trade journals and industry specific conferences for current and future searches.
- Provide a response to all open applications.
- Ad hoc project administration duties as and when required.
- Will participate to identify Business opportunities.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- 2-5 years of experience as Recruiter in an Executive Search firm or in the recruitment industry.
- Master in Business Management/Economics.
- Organized, structured and able to work under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Result oriented and attention to detail.
- Team player with ability to think out of the box.
- High level of synthesis and ability to write in English.
- Fluent English is a minimum and ideally also Dutch and/or French knowledge.
- Working in a young and multicultural environment (more than 30 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company health insurance/life insurance