Recruiter with German (m/f)
Recruiter with German (m/f)
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to grow your career that will inspire and challenge you? The the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Services Centre (SSC), serving Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing, is the place for you.
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanting service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We are proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Open since 2014, our Shared Services Centre in Barcelona is a core part of our business. We are a champion for diversity - and a community of experts no matter if you work in finance, HR, marketing, resourcing and talent acquisition, or business technology. In fact, the PageGroup SSC is over 40 nationalities strong with more than 30 languages spoken - in four years we have already grown from 30 people to beyond 400.
Find out more there: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
The candidate will conduct searches with the objective of mapping the market in Germany identifying potential candidates and taking part in the search strategy. The Research Associate will provide support to the entire team with the following responsibilities:
- Support the development of a local and international search strategy and pre-select professionals;
- Remain in constant contact with a network of Executive candidates;
- Develop an active & passive candidate pipeline for existing and future mandates;
- Take an active role in identifying business opportunities for the business unit;
- Learn more about our clients and relevant industries, competitors and market positioning and be able to apply that knowledge during the course of the search processes;
- Active involvement in the search selection processes of the business unit;
- Identify target companies and individuals using various resources including in-house databases, associations, directories and the Internet;
- Maintain market information with websites, trade journals and industry specific conferences for current and future searches;
- Provide a response to all open applications and be responsible for recruitment administration duties as required.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Master`s Degree in Business Management/Economics;
- Ideally between 1 - 3 years of experience as Research Assistant in an Executive Search firm or within the recruitment industry;
- Organized, structured and able to work under pressure;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent communication and relationship skills;
- Customer oriented approach;
- Result oriented and attention to detail;
- Team player with ability to think out of the box;
- Fluent English is required, knowledge of German will be considered as an advantage.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional