Recruiter with Dutch - PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Recruiter with Dutch for Executive profiles
PageGroup Shared Service Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Page Group is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies. Established as a specialized recruitment firm in 1976, we have grown organically over these years to establish ourselves as one of the most reknown and respected global firms, employing more than 6,000 people in 35 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Americas and Asia Pacific.
Our Page Executive Brand is dedicated to top management position and Executive Searches solutions. We have international specialized teams in the following practices: Industrial, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, ICT, Professional Services, Finance and Human Resources.
To support our European team, we are searching for a dynamic Research Associate based in Barcelona.
Descripción de la oferta
The candidate will conduct researches with the objectives of mapping the market, identifying potential candidates and will participate to the search strategy. She/he will report directly to a Senior Manager Talent Acquisition & Resourcing and will provide support to the entire Page Executive team in Spain with the following responsibilities :
- Support the development of a national or international search strategy.
- Is constantly in contact by phone, email with a network of Executive candidates.
- Learn more about the client and its relevant industry, competitors and its market position and be able to apply that knowledge to the search process.
- Develop active & passive candidate pipelines for existing and future mandates.
- Active involvement in the search selection process (from evaluation to contract management).
- Identify target companies and individuals using various resources including inhouse databases, associations, directories and Internet.
- Maintain market information with web sites, trade journals and industry specific conferences for current and future searches.
- Provide a response to all open applications.
- Ad hoc project administration duties as and when required.
- Will participate to identify Business opportunities.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- 2-5 years of experience as Research Assistant in an Executive Search firm or in the recruitment industry.
- Master in Business Management/Economics.
- Organized, structured and able to work under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent communication and relationship skills.
- Excellent customer orientation.
- Result oriented and attention to detail.
- Team player with ability to think out of the box.
- High level of synthesis and ability to write in English.
- Fluent English is a minimum and ideally also Dutch and/or French knowledge.
- Working in a young and multicultural environment (more than 30 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Ticket restaurant
- Company health insurance/life insurance