- Record to Report with Polish
- SSC in Barcelona
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Shared Service Centre leader in its sector with offices located in Barcelona
- Ensures RTR deliverables meet or exceed quality levels and are delivered within strong internal control framework.
- Associate will support not only the region assigned, but also overall RTR function if needed
- Develops partnerships and communicates regularly with RTR supervisor and local market teams such as Operations, HR, Finance, and other corporate and local departments to ensure efficient and compliant process.
- Establishes and keeps good relationship with other teams, local market, third party vendors etc. A team player
- Executes the day-to-day transactions and journal entries, in accordance to corporate policies.
- Ensures the aspects of the region monthly financial statements are accurate and timely, inclusive of reconciliations, accruals, allocations, revenue downloads, journal entries, and variance analysis.
- Perform the fixed assets process including creation, stock accounting, financial lease, depreciation, etc.
- Perform the monthly general ledger closing activities for the companies under management.
- First point of contact for required controls and actions taken for incidents in RTR tasks (adherence to accounting principles, approval workflows, documentation issues, etc.). Responsible of escalation if required.
- Support and deliver statutory / tax requirements and facilitates requested information for audits in the region
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 2-4 years of experience in General Accounting & Finance
- University Degree
- Polish (native or fluent) and English as business language
- Flexibility and ownership
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP
Career and growth opportunities