- Excellent role for R2R/GL candidates with fluent English
- PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
- Balance Sheet analysis and reconciliation
- Driving month-end and year-end closing
- Preparation of end of month accruals
- Control of cash flows
- Preparation of VAT declaration
- Preparation of documents for audit
- Support the implementation of new accounting processes and tools
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English (any other European language would be a plus)
- 2-3 years of experience within corporate finance (accounting, audit, etc.)
- Adaptability, Accuracy, Pro-activity, Responsibility and Problem-solving skills
Salary, side benefits, career opportunities