- Great R2R Opportunity in Barcelona
- International big organization with many career opportunities
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Shared Services Centre in Barcelona
- Responsible of RtR process, leading a team of 5 associates under management
- Responsible of coordination with other company departments and third party providers in respective markets / countries
- Point of contact and escalation of region's RtR technical and accounting issues
- Supervisor will be accountable of the accuracy and completeness of the end to end accounting activities for the responsible entities
- Implement and ensure compliance with the procedures, controls and principles set by corporate
Record to Report
- Expert in the company's financial reporting systems, chart of accounts and reporting structure.
- Involved in all the regions' financial and accounting specifics, local authorities reporting, tax implications, etc.
- Responsible of the day-to-day transaction and journal entries approvals, in accordance to corporate policies
- Hands on with the regions' monthly general ledger closing activities, inclusive of reconciliations, accruals, allocations, revenue downloads, journal entries, and variance analysis are accurate and in a timely manner.
- Supervise the fixed assets process including creation, stock accounting, financial lease, depreciation, etc.
- Responsible for the quarterly HFM reporting of the regional entities
- Oversee reports accuracy and ensure compliance to internal and statutory policies.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Finance, General Accounting/ Audit
- Experience of at least 3 years leading teams
- Working knowledge of core transactional RtR processes
- Experience in international environments
- English as business language
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and develop relations at all levels
- University Degree
- Flexibility and ownership
- Working knowledge of SAP is strongly preferred
- Other European Languages
- Working Knowledge of necessary regulatory requirements for a US Traded Company (i.e. US GAAP, SOX)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HFM
- Exposure to different countries accounting practices and local requirements
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional