- Great opportunity to join our Group
- PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunity to be part of the new Shared Service Center in international Barcelona and to join one of the world's best knows and most respected recruitment consultancies.
Established in the UK in 1976, with operations in 35 countries in 153 offices, PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level with three key brands: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, supported by additional brands across our business.
From our multicultural Shared Service Center in Barcelona, we provide services in Marketing, Finance and IT to the Continental Europe region.
- Cash Reporting. Preparation of cash flow report and cash forecast.
- Monitoring funding and bank approvals.
- Performing bank bookings and Intercompany journals.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Prepayment reconciliations.
- Employee master data management.
- Headcount booking.
- Supporting internal and external audit requests.
- Bank administration for European countries (Manage and control the right access of the European pool of accounts)
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Accounting degree, Business administration degree or similar
- Excellent Excel skills
- High level of English and knowledge of other European language is welcome (French is a plus)
- Team player, offering support to others, collaborative spirit
- Takes responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experience and new situations
Oportunity to join international company