QA Automation Engineer
Want to build a product from scratch, feel free to use your tech.
More than 10 years of experience in the market and now opening offices in BCN.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Work for the leading company in the Online Marketing and Web Development market, with more than 7.5 million monthly visits to just one of its websites and an international presence.
You will have training plans, time flexibility and a culture based on open mind.
You will be able to grow professionally together with Best Practices and Agile methodologies, with well-structured teams and well-defined objectives.
Descripción de la oferta
- On a daily basis you will build and maintain the Quality, whilst supporting others to do so too.
- You will get to work with developers from all over the world, everyone brings something new to the team - individuality matters to us.
- It will be your responsibility to self-test.
- You will also be partnered with our backend team - this will allow you to plan how client applications will consume data from our backend APIs.
Tech stack: Selenium 3, Java 11/Kotlin 1.4, Selenide, Solenoid (for selenium grid), Jenkins, Gitlab, Maven, Allure, pending introduction of AppliTools for visual regression testing.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 5+ years of experience as QA Engineer
- 3+ years of experience with test automation, ideally with:
- Java 10+ (streams, lambda expressions)
- jUnit 5
- Selenium 3
- Excellent experience testing web applications
- Demonstrable experience testing Restful APIs
- Working knowledge of Git
- Familiarity with Docker
- Exposure to CI/CD solutions
- Good understanding of HTTP and web applications' architecture
- Good understanding of testing techniques (boundary value analysis, equivalence class partitioning, pairwise testing)
- Ability to work unguided and own the entire testing process (starting with requirement definition and finishing with monitoring production performance)
- Fluent in English
- Spanish bank holidays + 23 paid holidays = personal calendar
- 30 days/year Remote Work
- Uber Eats - Lunch at the office €15 per day
- Medical insurance Sanitas (inc. Dental)
- AndJoy Gym membership (unlimited access to over 3000 gyms and classes)
- Entertainment subscription (Spotify or Netflix)
- Flexible working hours
- 1000 €/year Learning Budget (2000 €/year for Team Leads and Managers)
- Weekly massage sessions
- English or Spanish classes (weekly, hosted in the office)
En Page Personnel creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.