Offices in Barcelona city centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
French multinational software company.
Descripción de la oferta
Your objectives will be:
- Automation first level support
- Accelerate in Consumer Engagement
- Drive Speed & Efficiencies with Digital Operations
You will manage the deployment and delivery of digital products based on the scope and duration, and ensure they deliver expected value to Local partners/markets on time, quality, scope and budget.
You will structure the project charter and project plan, execute, monitor and control it, and finally close it; all the while adhering to established Project Management methodologies.
You will control the development progress versus project plan; identify and analyze risk management issues, and devise plans to minimize risks.
You will lead the project teams and be the person that project resources report directly to for the execution of the project tasks they are allocated. You will be the main counterpart for NHSc Global and Local partners during all phases of the project.
You will coordinate and work closely with the teams (internal or external) allocated to the project (on-shore, near shore, off-shore), defining main guidelines and motivating internal and external resources to accomplish all targets and milestones. For this reason it's important to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers and communicate effectively.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as Project Manager of software development projects
- 5+ years of experience in IT and business/industry
- You are familiar with PMP, PRINCE2, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and/or other industry standard methodologies.
- You have experience with PM Tools (MS Project, PPMC, Jira, etc.) as well as standard MS Tools (Sharepoint, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Knowledge and proven experience in digital domain (Chatbots, CMS, digital marketing, eCommerce, CRM Cloud solutions, Mobile apps, Analytics…) with any of the following technologies is a plus:
- DialogFlow, Microsoft Bot Framework, etc.
- Drupal and Magento platforms
- Gigya, Registration as a service tools (JanRain…)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Email marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of Solution applications and with a proven record of execution to time and budget.
- You have strategic thinking and business acumen
- You are experienced in stakeholder management as well as in conflict resolution in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience in managing change/transitions and change impacts. Operating in a matrix organization and development of influencing skills
- You communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical professionals, in English
- Experience having worked in a global environment and with virtual team.
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals.
- Ability to lead and create an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as ONE IT team.