- Trendy App
- Product Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Parent company that operates Badoo and our brand, two of the world's largest dating and connection apps with millions of users globally. The Bumble app was founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014. The company is majority-owned by Blackstone and has over 600 employees in offices in Austin, London, and Moscow.
- Define the vision and strategy for how to deliver on business objectives through product solutions
- Lead the discovery & ideation processes to identify the right customer needs & find the right solutions that deliver on those needs
- Pitch ideas to senior stakeholders, manage their expectations and establish shared vision and execution plan across the company.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers; hands on create and maintain the product backlog.
- Understand Bumble's strategic and competitive position, and deliver products that are recognised as industry leading
- Share a compelling narrative about what problems our products solve, for whom, and how they are solved.
- Question user behaviour, and analyse data to find answers
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and new features
- Motivate the team, creating urgency and excitement about projects
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Proven record of taking complex business problems and coming up with innovative and effective product solutions.
- Extensive experience delivering mobile products of a significant scale and complexity, shipping on a regular
- basis across different platforms.
Significant hands on experience in a Product Owner role in an agile squad. Comfortably applying concepts of releases, epics, user stories, acceptance criteria etc in daily work. Ideally CSPO or related qualifications held.
- Hands on experience in the application of Design Thinking or a similar product design methodology with the ability to lead a team through the entire product design lifecycle.
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making
- AptitudeforUI/UXandhaving a keeneyeforwhatmakes a goodcustomerexperience. Experienceworkingvery
- hands on with designers.
- Demonstrable interest in social discovery/dating industry
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing
- Ability to break large projects into manageable pieces, prioritising according to value
- A positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- A problem solver and a forward thinker
- A a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
- You are a great communicator, both verbal and written
- You are deeply passionate about Bumble's brand vision and values
The role offers wide scope for defining the vision, strategy, and actual solutions and we are looking for people who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and approach to their work. You'll be comfortable sitting at the intersection of business, product, and technology and are not afraid to get hands on in any of those areas.