Barcelona based StartUp with 2 years' experience and promising future!
Product Manager in a Agile mindset team ( Healthcare World )
Acerca de nuestro cliente
StartUp which was created 2 years ago with more than 30 talented people with the mission of making the health system sustainable, safe and more human.
We have developed an integrated care service plan that let us take care of patients so they can live more and better. Located in Barcelona.
Descripción de la oferta
We're looking for a Product Manager with 4/5 or more years' experience with Agile mindset. We're looking for someone who has an entrepreneurial attitude and who takes initiative. Someone who enjoys building digital products with a strong tech component. We want people who enjoy solving problems and are also able to understand how technology can help people.
- Organize and prioritize the product back-log.
- Document specifications and criteria of approval of user stories.
- Validate the development of different functionalities based on real feedback from users and or product stakeholders.
- Organize and lead meetings for the right imprementation of agile methodologies.
- Approve work developed before moving into production.
- Be transparent about your prioritization and code or technologies choices.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- +4 years' experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner.
- Technical background to understand what developers propose to you.
- Experience and belief in Agile methodologies.
- Experience documenting user stories in English.
- High Skills of user experience design.
- Productive and effective person that you know how to prioritize and say no.
- Non-conforming and able to be autonomous in your work.
- Permanent work contract.
- Salary according to your experience + Shares + Perks.
- Possibility of TELEWORKING and Flexible schedule.
- Monthly innovation days for job training or own projects.
En Page Personnel creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.