Product Manager IVD (H/M)
Proyecto en empresa ubicada en la Garrotxa (Girona)
Oportunidad de desarrollo profesional como Product Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Empresa fabricante y distribuidora de reactivos de diagnóstico clínico.
Descripción de la oferta
- Launching and operative management of some of the product lines assigned out of our product range.
- Work closely in sleeve rolling-up mode with some of our main A partners to support and strategize SPR opportunities provided the local Market situation
- Actively participate in the assigned development projects, either as project Manager or member of the assigned projects.
- Training management process design as well as trainer of both partners or end users
- Web strategic and operational management as one of the main communication tools with our partners.
- Manage and participate in the different promotional activities (events, Fairs, Congresses)
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager
- Peers: R&D, Applications, Finance, Production, others.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
What we look for:
- Health/Science Qualification
- A goal driven and ambitious professional, who has worked previously with autonomy, with cross-cultural experience teamwork with the rest of functional areas.
- The candidate has already experienced changing experiences in his/her Company/ies and participated actively in such transformations
- S(h)e must provide minimum proven experience in Marketing, ideally in the IVD sector, of 3-5 years with demonstrated successful record on reaching targeted objectives.
- (S)he, should work in an organized and systematic way, having clear objectives prioritized.
- (S)he will be aligned with his Dpt. responsible to provide together a consistent Marketing strategy, involving the overall product portfolio
- S(h)e will participate actively in the yearly budgeting process, where (Marketing) target breakdown and support must be discussed and approved accordingly with Company's objectives
- Accountability to deliver aligned Marketing targets and right supports.
- Ensure a strong integration of his/her activities with the rest of the stakeholders involved.
- Strong knowledge of the current competitive arena as well as potential new technologies upcoming will be considered a must.
- Familiar with Project Management philosophy, to work transversally with the different areas involved.
- Literacy on IT tools
- Complete administrative aspects of the role
Main Skills requested
- Bachelor background (Preferable in Bioscience or around)
- Marketing tools knowledge
- +3 years' experience in IVD Companies, having worked with Marketing stuff preferably at Int.'l level.
- IT literacy (MS Office, mostly Excel)
- English Acumen (level at least B2). Other languages will be a plus
- Passionate without losing rational perspective
- Objectives driven
- High level of initiative and lateral thinking
- High level of autonomy with high teamwork experience
- Used to work through processes
- Empathy and engagement
- Compliance sense
- Excelente oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.
- Oportunidad profesional en Girona (La Garrotxa). Posibilidad de trabajar algún día en las oficinas de Barcelona.
- Proyecto en expansión, con margen y capacidad de maniobra.
- Salario negociable según valía del candidato/a.
En Page Personnel creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.