- Procurement Analyst role at PageGroup SSC in Barcelona
- Excellent role for indirect procurement analysts in service sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
- Identifying opportunities in terms of new vendors.
- Chasing down copies of contracts (vendors/internally).
- Clarifying aspects of our commercial relationships with vendors.
- Reviewing Vendor spend and identifying savings/sourcing opportunities.
- Setting up internal workshops (e.g. requirements gathering, facilitating evaluations).
- Setting up / running client reference calls.
- Engaging with other areas of company (e.g. Finance, Business Technology) to confirm requirements.
- Uploading and managing the contract database, including reviewing/maintaining records of approved suppliers.
- Supporting / advising / investigating disputes with vendors.
- Contributing to overall Group Procurement team target of delivering cashable savings within both IT and non-IT areas.
- Support in the execution of tenders, supplier qualification and appraisal, supplier due diligence, including obtaining quotes from vendors and supporting lower value business as usual purchases.
- Negotiation of both commercials and main Terms&Conditions with vendors.
- Produce monthly reports of main Procurement activities.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
- Availability to travel across EU occasionally/if required to meet with vendors as well as internal stakeholders.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Ideally good educational achievement to Bachelor level
- Ideally appropriate professional qualification in procurement, supply chain, purchasing or similar studies
- Ideally experience of working in multinational organisation
- Procurement experience - ideally 1 - 2 years' experience of working in a Procurement department doing indirect procurement in services sector
- Fluency in English is a must. Spanish and/or any other European language is an asset
- Good level of MS Office programs (especially Excel) - Sharepoint and portals knowledge preferable
- Innovation - ability to challenge status quo and bring new thinking / ways of working
- Collaborative - ability to work successfully with stakeholder groups toward a common goal
- Agility - ability to work in a flexible manner in alignment with the business
- Keen numerical and analytical mind-set / problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Internal Customer oriented
- Organized and self-motivating
- Ability to deal with stakeholders
- Attention to detail, accuracy, high-quality orientation and very organized
- Positive, "can do" attitude, proactivity and excellent team focus
- Experience in a very multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package in Barcelona, various well-being activity options