P2P Front Desk Analyst (h/m)
Great opportunity for multilingual candidates with interest in Finance
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to grow your career that will inspire and challenge you? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Services Centre (SSC), serving Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing, is the place for you.
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Open since 2014, our Shared Services Centre in Barcelona is a core part of our business. We are a champion for diversity - and a community of experts no matter if you work in finance, HR, marketing, resourcing and talent acquisition, or business technology. In fact, the PageGroup SSC is over 40 nationalities strong with more than 30 languages spoken - in four years we have already grown from 30 people to beyond 400.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
As P2P Front Desk Analyst you will be in charge of providing customer service for the Purchase to Pay function for the assigned portfolio/region being based in our Shared Service Center in Barcelona
- Process employee expenses with specific tool.
- Answer all enquiries coming from internal employees (consultants, managers, buyers and approvers) and external vendors
- Audit and process credit card bills.
- Support buyers and approvers in the use of the Procurement tool.
- Support employees and managers in the use of the Expense tool.
- Request new supplier creations and check for proper documentation.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience of 2 years in customer service
- Fluency in English and 2 other European languages (Dutch, German, French, Italian or Portuguese)
- MS Office (Good Excel skills) and any ERP experience is valued.
- Accuracy and ability to work with data.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work as a team.
- Accounting/Finance studies or background is an advantage
- International office located in Barcelona
- Working in a young and multicultural environment (40 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company health insurance/life insurance