- Junior Finance Assistant - Entry Level
- French speaker with opportunity to join Finance sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International company focused on healthy and sustainable hydration solutions.
- Timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices and payment
- Ensures compliance on operational accounting policies and procedures
- Ensures AP deliverables meet or exceed quality levels and are delivered within strong internal control framework
- Supports not only the region assigned, but also overall AP function as requested
- Prepare and review weekly AP aging reporting to maintain clean ledgers at all time
- Manage supplier Master File including creation, modification and cancelation of suppliers
- Track and support vendor and buyer queries within the SSC SLA´s
- First point of contact required controls and actions are taken for incidents in AP tasks (PO, Invoices, wrong delivery, etc.). Responsible of escalation if required.
- Develops partnerships and communicates regularly with SSC AP Manager, and other functional Managers in Procurement, Operations and other corporate and local teams
- Ensures clear, effective upward feedback and reporting.
- Participate and support internal and external audits
- Actively support the sharing of new ideas and best practice across all areas
- Works towards Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) objectives for the month.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- University degree on going or recently completed
- English as business language
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and develop relations at all levels
- Team player in a multi cultural environment with a "can-do" attitude
- Flexible and able to work under tight deadlines to ensure timely reporting and payment run
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Participates and promotes a culture based on collaboration, teamwork, accountability, and inclusiveness in the team.
- Motivated to learn, share knowledge with colleagues and participate in ad hoc tasks and projects
Career opportunities and professional development