- OTC/Collector Specialist with French
- Great opportunity to start your career in a new organization
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Shared Service Center
- Associate will support not only the region assigned, but also overall collections and Accounts receivables if needed
- Responsible of coordination with local finance teams, Customer Service, Sales, and Operations.
- Escalates, if needed, relevant matters to the Order to Cash Supervisor, to ensure regions OtC processes are efficient and compliant and that a positive customer experience is provided to customers.
- Establishes and keeps good relationship with other teams. A team player.
Collections and Accounts Receivables
- Responsible of the region coordination with the customer, Collections of both overdue, and to be due invoices.
- Performs cash application processes, AR related management on a timely and accurate manner
- Follows the region directive to achieve monthly collections target, reduce deductions, clear overdue, and reduce unapplied balances.
- Performs the region strategies to reduce DSO and past due Invoices while improving customer satisfaction.
- Ensures dispute escalations are properly handled in a customer friendly manner
Responsible of clearing due invoices, this may include investigation and resolution of issues and coordination with both dispute team, regional team, Customer Service, Sales and Operations.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 2-4 years of experience in Order to Cash, Billing and Collections or Customer service
- Open to work in international environments
- English as business language and local language to support the region
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and develop relations at all levels
- Flexibility and ownership
- Team player in an multi cultural environment
- High degree of orientation in customer service
- Good negotiation skills
- High School, Vocational Certificate, Post Secondary Diploma
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional