- Excellent role at PageGroup SSC for finance candidates
- Loooking for OTC/AR Accountants with fluent English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
As a member of the Order to Cash (O2C) team this position is responsible the Accounting tasks in the O2C Global
Services Team.Primary Responsibilities:Reporting directly to the Global Accounts Receivables Senior Team Lead, you will be responsible for the following tasks:- Revenue provision process: reporting on and booking of all provisions and releases;
- Reconciliation of subledger accounts;
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reporting to group;
- Coordinate and Support Internal and External Audits;
- Point of contact for Finance Business Partners on O2C Accounting processes.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- High level of English is required, any additional European language is a plus
- Administrative degree or equivalent
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
- Attention for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in Accounting
- Strong Excel Skills
Salary, side benefits, permanent contract