- OTC/Collector Specialist with French
- Great opportunity to start your career in a new organization
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Shared Services Center.
- Associate will support not only the region assigned, but also overall Billing and Disputes if needed
- Responsible of coordination with local finance teams, Customer Service, Sales, and Operations.
- Escalates, if needed, relevant matters to the Order to Cash Supervisor, to ensure regions OtC processes are efficient and compliant
- Establishes and keeps good relationship with other teams. A team player.
Billing and Dispute Management
- Ensures accurate and timely account set-up and updates to enable billing, communication, and service quality
- Responsible for generating accurate and timely invoices, credit notes if applicable for customers.
- Monitors billing transactions and sending of the invoices.
- Coordinates and attends to the clients and customers disputes, coordinates with the local teams and other departments if needed and ensures escalations are properly handled in a customer friendly manner
- Responsible of dunning process and bad debt management
- Ensures quality customer interaction while improving the satisfaction.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 2-4 years of experience in Order to Cash, Billing and Collections or Customer service
- Open to work in international environments
- Working knowledge of OtC processes
- English as business language and local language to support the region
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and develop relations at all levels
- Team player in an multi cultural environment
- High degree of orientation in customer service
- Good negotiation skills
- High School, Vocational Certificate, Post Secondary Diploma
Career growth and competitive salary.