Opportunities for Disabled candidates (h/m)
Professional opportunities for candidates with disability certificate
6 months Temporary contract at PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to grow your career that will inspire and challenge you? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Services Centre (SSC), serving Michael Page, Page Personnel, Page Executive and Page Outsourcing, is the place for you.
At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
Open since 2014, our Shared Services Centre in Barcelona is a core part of our business. We are a champion for diversity - and a community of experts no matter if you work in finance, HR, marketing, resourcing and talent acquisition, or business technology. In fact, the PageGroup SSC is over 40 nationalities strong with more than 30 languages spoken - in four years we have already grown from 30 people to beyond 400.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
We have several back office admin and customer facing roles open:
IT Servicedesk Analyst
- First line support for Page Group employees worldwide.
- Assisting and resolving (mainly by phone) IT incidents
Data Quality Analyst
- Advising and support on Master Data Management.
- Providing ongoing reports and observe any trends or issues to raise.
P2P Front Desk Analyst - Bilingual spoken Spanish/English
- Provide customer service for the Purchase to Pay function for the assigned portfolio.
- Process the expenses once approved and received.
- Greet and welcome visitors.
- Provide great customer experience to PageGroup employees.
- Assisting the Billing & Compliance team in their daily tasks.
- Manage clients' master data: checking legal information / creating; updating and cleaning Master Data in our databases.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Great customer service skills
- Fluency in English
- MS Office (Good Excel skills) and any ERP experience is valued.
- Accuracy and ability to work with data.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work as a team.
- Accounting/Finance studies or background is an advantage.
- Certified 33% or more level of Disability
- 6 months Temporary contract
- Working in a young and multicultural environment (more than 40 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company health insurance/life insurance