- Important company in Baix Llobregat(Barcelona)
- Proven experience in Purchasing/Procurement
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important Graphic Arts company located in Baix Llobregat(near Barcelona) is looking for an operative purchaser. Will be responsible for the smooth operation of the procurement to pay process. The candidate will be expected to focus on ensuring the required supply of articles and services.
- Execute transactional business requirements.
- Maintain and offer continuous improvements for tools, reports and processes to improve and optimize the daily business.
- Support software improvements (ERP).
- Execute sourcing strategies and plans.
- Work in and continuously improve the daily P2P-process.
- Key user roles if required.
- Project support.
- Inventory Management, minimize E&O, manage MRP settings.
- Develop strong business awareness of inventory management at local level.
- Follow-up on supplier non-conformance on operational level & proactively escalate.
- Provide transactional sales support in day to day business.
Cost Saving Initiatives:
- Support strategic procurement in cost saving initiatives: Proactively provide input and feedback.
- Follow up communication and activities with procurement internal and external stakeholders.
- Support supplier evaluation process.
- Material master data support as per lead.
- Collect regular update of existing supplier information.
- Interact with suppliers, sales, finance, logistics, strategic procurement, marketing, IT and the global purchasing team.
- Close cooperation and continuous communication with local operational procurement manager.
- Proactively communicate changes in prices, terms & conditions to the relevant stakeholders.
- Supports strategic procurement team in case of supplier evaluation and supplier non-conformance.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 3 years of experience in a Purchasing/Procurement role.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Management and Procurement.
- High level of English is required.
- The candidate is asked to have good knowledge in operational procurement processes and experience in intercultural communication (both internal and with external stakeholders) as well as good escalation skills. The candidate will liaise with local and global suppliers. A foundation in planning skills will be expected.
- The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to on-going process improvements and the on-going development into a best practice procurement organization. The candidate is also expected to play an active role in the supplier evaluation, giving feedback on supplier performance and supporting development initiatives.
- 6 months temporary contract through Page Personnel + permanent contract.
- Great opportunities of development.