- Permanent position in an important international company.
- Excellent and professional working environment.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important international school management company based in Barcelona.
- Organise and support all administrative activities in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems.
- Perform reception duties: greet visitors, answer and direct phone calls and provide general support to visitors (both external and internal), and ensure the meeting rooms are set up and ready to use, etc.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring operations and procedures are organised, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved.
- Manage office supplies inventory (both office materials and food/drink) and place orders when required.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including, maintaining calendars, undertaking research activities, producing reports, and creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Support with making travel arrangements, including, booking accommodation, flights, and trains. Responsible for managing and controlling expense reports.
- Initiate and support the organisation of events by sourcing venues, arranging travel and catering as and when required.
- Manage outsourced facilities service vendors; ensuring best practices are being used and implemented.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- International Secretarial Education, Administrative Education or similar.
- Solid background in office management or relevant role in a fast-paced and international environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a strong team player with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Bilingual English-Spanish.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Highly motivated, pro-active, adaptable, detail oriented and able to work with initiative.
- Permanent position.
- Based in Barcelona.
- Interesting social benefits.
- Important international company reference in their sector.