Multilingual Accountant (h/m) - PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Global and fast growing company based in Barcelona
Great opportunity for Accounting/ Finance Talent
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Are you looking for a place to work that will inspire and challenge you? A place to unleash your potential? Then the PageGroup Barcelona Shared Service Centre (SSC), with its flexible, open culture and meritocratic structure is the place for you.
From 1976 and our first office in London we have grown into one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies, with 140 offices in 36 countries and over 7,000 employees. You could say the sun never sets on PageGroup - or your professional journey with us.
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
This position is part of the Shared Accounts team in the Shared Service Centre of PageGroup in Barcelona.
Balance Sheet reconciliations and analysis including:
- Fixed Assets & depreciation
- Intercompany accounts
- Prepayments & Accruals
- Bank/Cash & cash equivalents
- Preparation of cashflow reports and cash forecasts
- Master data management including internal audit checks
- Preparation of documents for audit
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Finance, Business Administration degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English and at least one other EU language is a must
- 2-3 years of experience within corporate finance (accounting, audit, etc.)
- Adaptability, Accuracy, Pro-activity, Responsibility and Problem-solving skills
- MS Office skills and any Netsuite ERP experience is valued
- Team spirit, ability to work under pressure and service orientation
- Working in a young and multicultural environment (more than 30 nationalities and languages spoken) with great team spirit in Barcelona
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company health insurance/life insurance