Mulesoft Senior Developer
Growing our IT Application Services team
Global Swiss Chemical company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Swiss Industrial company with more than 100 years of history and plants around the word. We have new offices which are located in Barcelona. Close to Plaza Catalunya.
Descripción de la oferta
- Develop and maintain our global integration landscape between SAP systems, EDI trading partners, Salesforce, logistic systems as well as other Cloud Applications.
- Owning the technical delivery and technical design of new interfaces and overall quality.
- Ensure cross-application quality standards and develop Mulesoft platform best practices.
- Manage the day to day interaction of the integration stream with relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for committing to the estimation provided for the delivery of the Integration stream in projects and change requests.
- Plan internal and external resources according to needs and priorities.
- Align functional and non functional business requirements with relevant IT stakeholders in order to identify and fulfill requirements with adequate IT solutions.
- Responsible to drive Anypoint Platform implementation and the technical quality, governance, and operations of the integration solutions deployed.
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and design Mule applications. Guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation. Running workshops to facilitate the design and delivery.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 7+ years of extensive experience as an Integration Consultant, designing and developing full lyfe cycle implementations of enterprise integration solutions.
- 2+ years of experience building complex integration solutions with Anypoint Platform.
- Excellent programming skills with Java or other OOP languages.
- Working knowledge of APIs, REST and SOAP web services implementation and consumption
- Software development experience using Maven, GitHub and Jenkins
- Strong understanding of Business processes in ERP applications. Experience integrating with SAP applications and/or SAP PI/PO or SAP Cloud Platform Integration is a plus.
- Ability to conduct workshops, lead a team/provide guidance to team members and work closely with Business Analysts/functional consultants to translate complex business specs into technical specs
- Process-oriented with outstanding attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solver that enjoys figuring things out and mentoring or teaching others.
- Strong team player with ability to successfully collaborate with widespread geographically teams.
- Be part of a multinational company with a solid and consolidated development perspectives
- Salary according to experience and responsibilities
- Career plan
- Work-life balance
- Free fresh fruit, coffee and tea
En Page Personnel creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.